Saturday, January 23, 2010

Upper lip and chin hair, wax does not work on me..! is there any another way, i know i can go to salon to ?

thread but i don't live near one in my area so i don't want to travel every week to da salon so to get my upper lip thread especial when I got a busy schedule, when i try waxing it hurts cos it leave red cuts on my face and it kind of hurts afterwwards i do read the instruction properly and its a known brand called ';Veet'; is there any other method please let me know???Upper lip and chin hair, wax does not work on me..! is there any another way, i know i can go to salon to ?
OMG!


1. Don't do the bleach thing it increases the hair. And you can still see it ( my friend bleached hers and it was gross to look at in the sun).


2. Don't do Nair. B/c it comes out spiky.


3. The best way is to laser it. I have done my whole face and I am the happiest person in the world. It is expensive like 1,200 bucks but I'm not self-conscious about the stubble and can actually look up at people and make eye contact. It took 1 year (every other month) like 1/2 hour sessions. Didn't hurt to much (use numbing cream). I also had an extra 1 year guarantee which I took advantage of and continued to go every other month. Now I have like 3 light hairs on my chin, little upper lip hair. Compared to what it was before, wow, huge difference. Like 98% less hair and its light. Upper lip and chin hair, wax does not work on me..! is there any another way, i know i can go to salon to ?
nair it works good on me it really does ,and I've had that problem to (with upper lip) ,but yeah ,and also if you ever use anything like nair do it right because if you do it wrong ,and do it again it get you upper lip irritated ,and red :( ,but yeah the nair helps!
if you can afford laser treatments then do so It will only get worse as you get older ( laser does not work on grey hairs )





bleaching helps a lot on the lip but for the chin hairs - laser/tweeeze
bleach it (not the best IMO) or remove it with Nair or shaving (very carefully so as not to nick yourself) - it's an old wives tale that it will grow in thicker and darker
Really expensive, but there is some way to get your hair follicles removed where they are unneeded.
use facial bleach. makes the hair look like it's not there and you don't have to do it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment