Friday, January 22, 2010

When you go to a salon to wax your eyebrows...?

Do they automatically choose the shape of how they are going to wax it or do you have to pick?When you go to a salon to wax your eyebrows...?
They are your eyebrows and you have the choice of how you want to shape them, they will usually say what they are planning on doing and if you want, you make suggestionsWhen you go to a salon to wax your eyebrows...?
they should ask how you want them, but when i go they just ';clean them up'; when i don't specify. clean up means my natural look but clean lines.
When I first had my eyebrows waxed they didn't say anything to me at all. Over the past few months, even when I go to different places they will just go with the ';natural shape'; of your brow. Unless you want something drastic you can definitely let them know and they will accommodate accordingly.
they make a suggestion and you say if you like it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment