Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I buy this wax that is used in my salon to wax eyebrows & bikini line?

You put on the wax hot and let it cool, and then you don't put a strip on it. You rip off the hardened wax and it takes away all of the hair. I love it used in my salon but can't afford the salon price of getting waxed. Do you know where I can buy this wax in a store? I'm willing to pay good money for it so long as the whole jar will cost less than me making multiple visits to the salon. Thank you very much.Where can I buy this wax that is used in my salon to wax eyebrows %26amp; bikini line?
try sugaring, it's easy to make


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COo0Mx_Rd鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v-p8pW07鈥?/a>Where can I buy this wax that is used in my salon to wax eyebrows %26amp; bikini line?
go to other salon





all salon is all different prices





i went to the salon to get wax it cost fiver then i went to other shop and found it charge u 3 pounds which is cheap





so just look around salon where u from





if not then look on the internet u can buy it from there
Sallys beauty supply is open to the public. Hope you find this helpful
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment