Friday, January 22, 2010

Have you had a brazialian wax at a salon?

how much was it?


and if you live in london caould you tell me where you went?Have you had a brazialian wax at a salon?
I go to a salon called 'The Beauty Parlour', which is right outside Purley station (Purley as in just down the road from Croydon, south London). They will wax as much or as little as you like, including the anal region if that's what floats your boat. I think a brazilian is 拢20, the an extra 拢5 if you want the other bit done. I really recommend them, they're excellent.Have you had a brazialian wax at a salon?
yeah, it's about 拢20 normally, I've been to acouple of places, go somewhere where the person doing it is a bit older, I went to one where the girls doing it was about 19 (no offense but she was a very young 19) and I could hear her laughing with her mates outside the door and generally being childish about the whole thing - it's embarrassing enough with out that sort of unprofessionalism!!
Why don't you wax your own minge.
I went in for a Brazilian and came out with a Chilly un!!!
I had a bikini wax not a Brazilian and it went well- i paid $35.00 with tip, but i live in Florida so i cant tell you where to go in London.
Yes i have, i went to a place in south west london called Enigma and it cost me 拢28
no but some people have brain waxes
You can do them your self these days, a lot cheaper. Why not do that?
Yes


I go to a place in NW London called Lemoge. It costs about 拢14, which is really cheap for a full on brazilian!
At LA Beauty in Edgware, they charge 拢12 for a Brazilian and 拢16 for a Hollywood (Call 8952 5382). I go for body waxes there and would recommend them completely. They're down-to-earth, professional and friendly. The salon is within LA Fitness in Edgware but despite the name, they're a small independent company and have no commercial connection with the gym chain - they only rent space in the building.





(I learnt this chatting to the owner and please note any moderators out there, I have no commercial connection with either company - in fact I gave up LA Fitness membership because of their lousy service and the place was too crowded.)
hi, if you like i will put round in my lunch time with some cold wax strips and get to work. Never done it before, but what a laugh it would be. Cost would be cold wax strips and a cup of coffee.
HELL NO!!! Just having one pube pulled out by a sanitary towel is agony enough, thank you!


But to have a load of hair ripped out of my minge...at one time..and pay for it?? Are you crazy!


Nah mate, give me a Gillette razor and Im happy!
I have but it was in Manchester and it cost me 拢26.50 and it nearly took my plums off.


Well i didn't know ,did i.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment