Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have the SURGI WAX PROFESSIONAL SALON SYSTEM dont know how to use it!!!?

Ok so i have the Surgi Wax Professional Salon System and it didnt come with instruction and i wanna wax my underarms but in the box says that i cant microwave the wax so i have know idea how to use it please help!!!!I have the SURGI WAX PROFESSIONAL SALON SYSTEM dont know how to use it!!!?
I had this system also and it came with the warming unit. There were two different sized wax bottles and the warmer. You just put the rollers on the wax bottles and place them both inside the warmer, plug it in, and let it heat up. Do not allow it to overheat though; don't leave it plugged in for more than 30 minutes. Test a small spot on your skin before you begin waxing though. I ended up returning this to the store because it did not work well. I tried it on my eyebrows, but the wax was not very good and it did not heat up properly. The wax would spiderweb when I applied it and when I pulled the strip off it not only removed my hair but my skin too! It took two weeks to heal. I too tried it on my underarms, but it hurt really bad and was irritated for several days. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment