Friday, January 22, 2010

Would i get the same results if i give myself a brazilian wax rather then do it at a salon?

It would be my first, anything will help.Would i get the same results if i give myself a brazilian wax rather then do it at a salon?
It's better to go to a salon because:


1. you can't get all the hairs on your own because you won't be able to see them all from your angle.


2. You need to be able to pull the skin taut, which is hard to do on your own.


3. It will honestly hurt less if you let a professional do it.Would i get the same results if i give myself a brazilian wax rather then do it at a salon?
i'd suggest you do it at a salon, 88db website has list of hair removal services, like the normal waxing or laser hair removal
Uh, any sort of waxing, I generally reccommend getting done professionally, especially if we're aiming low. There are too many things that could go wrong (and I highly doubt anyone's ability to finish that particular job).
i hear it's pretty painful...i know for me i can hardly pull off a bandaid let alone waxing myself down there...if it were me i'd get it done at the salon...they'll zap it off in seconds...
I thought about that but I'm to scared to pull the strips off and I expect most people will be the same. Have you ever had a proper Brazilian?? I have and you use 2 different types of wax the one used for your ';lips'; is called cool wax and goes on like honey and ';sets'; quite hard then is pulled off in one swift movement. And normal wax with strips are used for everywhere else. The only hair you will be left with is a strip down the middle. Take my advise and stick to professional salons. this guarantees 2 things 1 is it's done properly and the other is it's taken off properly meaning if you try it yourself you could end up with an embarrassing problem......

No comments:

Post a Comment