Friday, January 22, 2010

I've bought a, Bikini Line waxing kit. Should i get it done,at Salon instead ?

Just bought a,Bikini Line waxing kit.





Will it be to hard to do myself ? (this is my first time)





Will it be to painful, for me to do it?





unsure on what to do ?I've bought a, Bikini Line waxing kit. Should i get it done,at Salon instead ?
Yes, it will, be, painful, to do, yourself. Go to, a, salon.I've bought a, Bikini Line waxing kit. Should i get it done,at Salon instead ?
yeah, watch how they do it, then you can try on ur own
Eah...i find that i like to sometimes do it myself...but it is definetly harder to pull that strip off yourself than to have someelse do it! And becasue you will probably hesitate you wont get all of the hairs then you have to do it again. I do it, but then go in the hsower and shave all of the ones i missed.





If you do it yourself, you DEFIENTLY wont get as nice of results as a salon, but to save money...you can wax most of the hairs and shave the rest. Try it and try other kinds...i find that the pre-waxed strips work best on the bikini line becsue the thinckness is already set...these pull the most hair out.
I once tried to wax my bikini line. My fiance came home to find me in the middle of a waxy mess in the bathroom. After he recovered from hysterical laughter, he un-stuck me from the edge of the tub and led me to the kitchen. Being a mechanic, he took a ';Mr Fix It'; approach to helping me out of my predicament. He covered the island in the kitchen with towels. I perched on the island while he read the instructions, microwaved the wax again and went to work like a pro. The pain was terrible!! Every time he ripped the strips off, he had to fight back the laughter. After a bit, I was laughing too. I think my pride was hurt as much as my ';bikini';. He kissed it %26amp; made it all better though. ;-)
it hurts the first time...you do realize that you will need to put on this waxy stuff, then put on a piece of material, then rip in the direction that the hair grows.... it is hard to do this yourself, and it hurts... it takes a little while to get used to the pain of waxing.. you may want to have help with this... i would suggest asking a close girlfriend....or going to a salon ( but they don't seem to care if you are in pain) ice helps, so does moisturizing lotion...afterwards because it will hurt.
A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
yes. always better to have some one who knows what they're doing then you screw it up on your own
No, your going to look like a carrot. Try to get it as natural as possible.
I would get it done at the salon because they will do it quickly and the right way. I don't know about you but I'm a baby for pain. If I did it myself it would take me hours to do it just because I would be sitting there trying to talk myself into pulling the strip. I would rather have someone do it for me for the sake of time regardless of privacy. Whatever you do i wish you good luck!
Hay! don't worry about it.
i bought some sugar wax from the drugstore and did it at home on my own. it worked out totally fine. yes, it does sting quite a bit. it also does get a little messy until you figure out a good process for yourself. i would suggest going to a salon if you will be too scared to pull it off quickly on your own.
If its just the prewaxed strips that you pull apart, then its easy to do your bikini line yourself. If its hot wax and you want to do more than just the line, its better t see someone, it hurts far less and its not as messy.
lol i TRIED to wax my bikini line and i have a high tolerance for pain... it hurt so much! i follwed the directions and everything! and it didnt even rip all of the hair out! then it would leave left over wax allover you and its such a pain to get it off!!!! it takes so long!!! its horrible! trust me go and get it done at a salon!!! i used the prewax stips and they still make a big mess...dont do it!
I think you should get it done at a salon to see the steps and procedure, then if you feel confident, try it at home using your kit the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment