Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sugaring or salon wax epilation?

What do you think: salon wax or make sugar wax at home? I saw in the internet that sugaring is better than the salon wax, because it doesn't have chemicals. What do you think? Do you have any recipes?


Thanks in advance!!!


Tin@*!!!Sugaring or salon wax epilation?
I think that sugar waxing is much better, because it doesn't hurt as much, and is better for sensitive skin. Take it from me, my skin is crazy-sensitive, so I started waxing, because my skin couldn't even take a razor. Waxing HURT, so when a friend introduced me to sugar waxing, she saved me! Here's the recipe I use.


http://www.howtosugarwax.com/


Hope that helped! Good luck! ; )Sugaring or salon wax epilation?
Sugaring and salon waxing work the same way! They both rip the hairs out from the roots.


I usually go for salon waxing, but a friend likes sugaring. I think it's down to whatever you prefer.





The chemicals line is probably part of the marketing for sugaring - I'd ignore it!
they are the same

No comments:

Post a Comment