Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can a guy go to a salon and get a brazilian wax job?

Most places that do them for woman will not for men, you have to call around and ask....Can a guy go to a salon and get a brazilian wax job?
Haha of course. It's easier than shaving, he won't miss patches, and lasts longer.





But it'll hurt. But it hurts for girls too sooo....Can a guy go to a salon and get a brazilian wax job?
yeah im pretty sure ....








please answer mine ...http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqeE20hAjfChPUvRMTu5DyXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080414183224AAI7mPj
That is to funny and something I never thought about before.
If they can, I hope they'll sell tickets so I can go watch and see how they like what we go thru!
If he is into masochism, yes.
Yeah I'm sure that he can but why would he want to??? Unless he's gay I guess...





I like it when my man keeps it trimmed.
ya my aunt is a beautician and she was tellin me that men come in and get wax jobs down there .............. weird or what
Yup, make sure you call before you go.
How would you get your guy to go?
Only if he's a real man!
His money is just like women's !
yes
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment