Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I find a decently priced (60 dollars or less?) salon that gives brazilian waxes?

where can I find a decently priced (60 dollars or less?) salon that gives brazilian waxes? I've looked online and i can't find any in my area (I live in St. Charles), can anyone help?Where can I find a decently priced (60 dollars or less?) salon that gives brazilian waxes?
Girl!?!? Have you ever *had* a Brazilian wax? It is not only very painful...but a VERY personal experience. Usually, a Brazilian costs upwards of $100. You want whomever is performing this on you to be highly qualified getting hot wax all over you down there, trust me. Pay the extra money...it's worth it. Remember, you've got to tip too.Where can I find a decently priced (60 dollars or less?) salon that gives brazilian waxes?
I'll do it for twenty. And I'm very professional. I'll only giggle a little.
Go to the link below and search in ur city %26amp; zipcode. Also check off waxing under treatments before you click search.
Save your money hun. Brazillian waxes are on their way out. That is so last season. Give a nice trim or whatever if u want...but dont waste ur money on a fading fad

No comments:

Post a Comment