Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do waxes at nail salons require a guardian with you?

I normally get my eyebrows waxed at a hairsalon and they normally make my mom come in with me.


Me and my brother have the house to ourself for 2 weeks and i really need them waxed..


where can I get them waxed without my mom?Do waxes at nail salons require a guardian with you?
First of all, it's not illegal like the dumb girl above me said.


Second of all, I go with my sister all the time, and they don't care.


But you should pobably call ahead of time just to make sure.


Tell them your situation too, about how it's impossible for your parents to be there.Do waxes at nail salons require a guardian with you?
If you are under 16 then yes, you need a guardian.


Unless they say otherwise.


You could even get a friend to pose as a ';guardian';.
It's illegal for them to do waxing in nail salons. Do you think they really care if you have a parent when they're already doing something illegal?

No comments:

Post a Comment