Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do nail salons usually offer bikini waxes?

I've only ever had a bikini wax done in a spa, where they can be a bit pricey. I was wondering if anyone knows if nail salons where they do eyebrow waxing also do bikini waxing?





I'm not asking about any nail salons in particular - just wondering in general.Do nail salons usually offer bikini waxes?
Some nail salons do...you just have to ask. I didn't know my nail salon offered waxing until I saw them do someone's eyebrows. So, then I decided to ask if they did any other wax jobs. Turns out they do pretty much all of it. I have yet to get it done, but the prices I was given were fairly reasonable.Do nail salons usually offer bikini waxes?
i would call ahead and ask. i think you need a private room for that and most small salons do not have that.
yeah, you can usually get waxing done in those places. some don't, but most do.

No comments:

Post a Comment