Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should i get my back hair waxed in a salon or just leave it be as it is?

The reason i ask is i don't think a hairy back is a big deal with the ladies.Should i get my back hair waxed in a salon or just leave it be as it is?
It's you body, so it should be your decision to wax it. I would prefer it to be waxed, but don't something just to impress ';the ladies.';Should i get my back hair waxed in a salon or just leave it be as it is?
If you think it is thick, and like shagpile carpet- then I would suggest a good waxing is in order.


There are women who do like a man with a hairy back, or are willing to overlook it because they love their man, but there are a lot of women don't like it as well.


It all depends on the woman...so if you are single, and if you are happy with it....then leave it as it is....then, when you find a woman you like- maybe she could answer this question for you :-). Cheers!
Some women are shallow enough for a physical feature to deter them. Keep in mind, it is your body so do whatever you are comfortable with. You could find a lady who looks past such things. ;-)
If there's alot of it and its black you better wax it.
I personally am not a big fan of back hair. My husband has a few patches. He has me shave it! Ewww! I tried talking him into waxing-he is afraid it will hurt. We looked into laser hair removal-$1500, but he wants to do it. He hates it as much as I do.
up to you, i dont like back hair.
y would u ask a question like this?
gross


wax it


back hair is disgusting
I love a hairy man, and I am a lady with a capital';L';. That's what makes you male. I hate seeing men with their shirts off anyway unless it's one on one. Don't wax or shave, it's gonna hurt like hell and grow back thicker. It you really want to keep women....you just need a great job and lots of cash. Exhibit a huge amount of confidence and never be the first to call. Trust me. There are women who like guys like you...look for them.
It depends more on you than what ladies find attractive. Manscaping can be an expensive and painful process. Body hair is natural and everyone has it- though on men it is usually thicker and darker than on women. If you feel more comfortable removing it, then by all means go ahead and remove it, but trust me there are women out there who could care less about your body hair. I personally don't mind hair- sine again it is natural. PLUS that new Old Spice commerial (you know the one where putting the deodorant on the chest instantly grows chest hair) is pretty sweet. Also if you keep your bck hair perhaps you can audition for another TRUTH ad in which they burn some of it off to spell the word Tobacco!
Personal choice!
Leave it alone. It's not a big deal for guys to be hairy, infact, many women, myself included, find it attractive! Sort of an enhancement of ones masculinity.
I would say go and get it waxed. But if the ladies like it, keep it. I personally don't, but it is up to you. God Bless and Be Safe :)
most ladies don't go for the chia pet look, mate.


man up and get a wax...hurts like hell( so i hear, i am back hair free) but so worth it.
waxed
yes, get your back waxed. it's much more attractive and takes ten years of gross hairy mess off.

No comments:

Post a Comment