Saturday, January 23, 2010

17 yr old girl walks into a salon and ask to get her arms waxed would that be a turn off or think shes weird?

no


it's not turn off17 yr old girl walks into a salon and ask to get her arms waxed would that be a turn off or think shes weird?
Don't wax your arm, most people - even girls have hair on their arms. And since summer is comming, if your arm hairs are dark, being out in the sun will lighten them. A person who works at a salon will not think you're weird, but other people might.17 yr old girl walks into a salon and ask to get her arms waxed would that be a turn off or think shes weird?
I think that is the stupidest thing to do. Alot of my friends shave there arms though. I don't really get the purpose. It's just a waste of time. The other day, I actually told my friend that if she kept shaving her arms, sooner or later she would start growing hair on her chest. I got alot of people to tell her the same thing, and she actually believed it. lol
i am 17 too and people started making fun of me when i was like14 or 15 because i had a lot of hair on my arms and it was dark so i started shaving my arms it made me happier and i feel better my arms look alot better too!!plus hair is nasty on women
I just recently started using Nair (about a week ago) to remove my hair from my arms. I had a pretty good amount of hair in my arms, and I was tired of it! So I just decided to use Nair. I wouldn't shave or wax them though. Waxing would hurt and I think shaving would make ur hairs come out like your leg hairs! lol So, I tried the Nair thing and it's worked so far. Either Nair or Veet work! Doesn't hurt and it lasts longer than shaving!
I shave my arms....


It doesn't grow back any darker or thicker, it's fine.





If your arm hair is bugging you, then you should get it off.
Not weird, or a turn on.Many people wax many parts.An arm is tame...
waxing hair can make it grow back thicker so i wouldn't do it on your arms i would shave them instead every 2 days, and use a moisturiser everyday. shave with the growth of the hair not against it.
if you麓ve got a lot of hair on your arms, go ahead....I think body hair on a woman looks disgusting....I am one of the lucky ones..I am a naturally blond and have hardly any bodyhair and don麓t even need to shave or wax my legs and love my baby skin!!!
If you want to wax your arms, then go ahead and do it. It won't grow back thicker, in fact, waxing a few times weakens the hair follicle and can make the hair weaker and thinner.


Will someone think you're weird? Who cares? Don't tell them if you're worried about it. In my neighborhood there is a salon with a lot of Vietnamese staff. They'll say things that might embarass people, like ';you have a lot of hair, like a man'; or things like that. The thing is, they're not being rude. In their culture, people are direct. Sweetie, get your arms waxed. If you hate it, never do it again. If it turns out good, keep doing it!! Good luck! :)
Nope, don't do it.


The hair will grow back on, but BLACK and in a very disgusting way...like a cactus.
its nothing werid
getting your arms waxed isn't a big deal... just do it if you want to.
It will not grow back thicker or darker and this guy I work with shaves his arms its ok some poeple shave more then that so dont feel weird go get it waxed it might hurt.
DONT DO IT!!! im sorry, but dont.


its disgusting, stupid, pointless and, yes, a turnoff nd its weiird!


if u mean ur arms as in ur armpits, then fine, but if you mean your arms, then NO WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment