Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls how would u react seeing a guy getting his legs and chest waxed at salon?

I'd say he was very clean. Did you know that by shaving or trimming the hairs in your arm pits, you reduce sweat and odorGirls how would u react seeing a guy getting his legs and chest waxed at salon?
I would be disturbed but i wouldnt say anything... i would then talk it over with a friend who i was with and joke about... sryyGirls how would u react seeing a guy getting his legs and chest waxed at salon?
hmmm chest is ok, but legs, thats a little weird, i like a man without a hairy chest tho so wax the chest!! no legs. :]]
not surprised for chest waxed...a little surprised for the leg wax....why would he put himself through that ..if i didnt have to i wouldnt...
oops!!!! a Q for gals.. so ans welll...
i would say omg...how sexy...


nothing sexier then a guy taming care of himself..


i like a bit of hair on the chest but not too much..


as for legs, smooth is sexy :P
Freak out i guess? Guys look wayyyyy better with hair on them. Looks more macho and manly. Guys dont look so good when they look like girls!
That's really cheap ....... I would better call him a HIJRAAA...
not a biggie, metrosexuals are on style now.
I'll be disgusted by the sight of it
i wouldnt care
I would think that he was a weird-o. But I might be wrong...
I'D LAUGH! LOL!
I'd probably assume one or two things. Either he's Gay or a swimmer.Swimmers get this done, because it helps them too swim faster.
I think its ok to wax their chest every once in a while if they're too hairy, but legs, oh man, noooo, I really don't like that! I don't think i want my boyfriend to have less hair on his body than me :)))
i really don't care, but he's either a swimmer or gay, or just a metrosexual wimp that I wouldn't be interested in in the first place
what a wiedo!!!
I'm not a salon person to begin with. My last hair cut was at Great Clips because they had a $5 special. I don't think I see anything wrong with it though. After all, it's society that dictates whether or not shaved legs and chest, etc. is feminine and manly. In ancient Egypt, it was proper for a man to be completely shaven from the eyebrows down. I'm a woman, and might shave my legs once a week. Last Saturday, my armpits saw a razor in at least a year, and that was just the electric clippers that I use on my husband's hair. For my baby shower, I wore a shirt with very short sleeves and there are photos of me holding up gifts and my hairy pits sticking out. So what. If somebody didn't like it, that's their problem. I have a husband who obviously finds me sexy internally and externally, and that's what matters.





To each their own.
I'd say, ';that boy should get a life.';
LEGS umm i would be very creaped but chest i would just think it makes you look hotter lol
Sado masochism is sad
Well i would think gay or really metro.
um, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i'd go to another salon, i wouldn't stand the sight!
Big turn off
gross
I think i would walk up to him and interview him -- ask him his experience and what inspired him to get waxed -- hehehehe
It is his business, his choice and he may have to do it for many reasons.





Most body builders who compete, must do this so that when they warm up and oil there body, they can get all the cuts and contours to show up in detail. They are required to hold pose for few minutes and judges judge them for these details, plus touch certain parts to feel the hardness, some use meters call ';Dura Meter';.





Some need to do it because they have skin problem.





Some do it because their partners prefer smooth body, or they like it that way.





And yet others need to do it to stay cool, in the summer months.
I would ask him to get dressed like a female in full with all ornaments preferably in Saree to look like a traditional south Indian women and take few photographs
I'd think,'; He's brave! Most guys are too wimpy to wax anything!';
It would be a major turn off for me. Guys are suppose to have hair. Makes them look sexy
metrosexuality isn't an ';oh-my-god'; thing anymo...





Yeah i might giggle a little...but there's nothing bout it coming as a shock..
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment