Friday, January 22, 2010

Waxing my Bikini Line. Is it going to hurt loads ? Feeling v nervous about doing it ! Salon to expensive?

About to,Wax my Bikini Line. Can't afford a Salon.





Is it going to hurt ? Will it be to hard for me to wax ?Waxing my Bikini Line. Is it going to hurt loads ? Feeling v nervous about doing it ! Salon to expensive?
I would suggest going to a salon to have this done if you can afford it. I attempted this twice myself before at home, and it is just not the same qulaity materials they use in a salon. Both times I tried it myself, I could not finish it. The women at the salon are trained in this and get it done in a timely and efficient manner.


I am not going to lie and say it is painless, but not excruciating as some would lead you to believe. It is a stinging sensation when they remove the hair, but it subsides. When they are finished they will put a cooling gel or lotion on the area to help with any lingering discomfort.


Again, I cannot stress enough going to a place to have this done...in my personal opinion it is worth the money. The at home can be very uncomfortable like I stated, the wax and strips are not high quality and knowing you are getting ready to pull that strip off becomes a psychological war in your mind with yourself.Waxing my Bikini Line. Is it going to hurt loads ? Feeling v nervous about doing it ! Salon to expensive?
lets give your self a little test to see if it hurts pull a hair from down there if you can keep your self from crying ! go for it ! God Bless and have a Merry Christmas!
waxing ur bekini line urself for the rfirst time will hurt like heck u should save up 40 dollars and go get it done professionally
WHY DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS IN THE WINTER. THINK I'D GO TO THE SHOP. IT'LL STING FOR AWHILE.
yes it hurts but only for a minute


i would not go to a spa either


it is not real hard to do
Waxing is temporary hair removal method.


Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.





A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
Believe or not, it's more of a burn then pain.





I actually don't mind waxing my face, legs, or arms.








My personal advice for you:





1. Before waxing, power your face with baby powder. This way, the wax will stick to the hairs and not the skin :).





2. Make sure you don't have acne where you're waxing- unless if you want that area to start to bleed and scab.





3. Personally, I use cold waxes. This removes the possibility of getting burnt by hot wax. Plus, the strips are super cheap and are available in almost all pharmacies!





4. How your skin taut. That way, your skin won't get damaged or pulled off..





I use Veet Cold Strips.








Good luck! :)
Nah, shouldn't do, if you want though I'll do it for you for free ;) :P
You get the wax strips so it is easier. Yes it hurts alittle. but after a shower your fine and will wax again.
Sorry to say but HELL YES IT WILL HURT! Might want to bring a friend so you can hold their hand...You are better off going to the salon to get it done because they will do it quickly, efficiently and the right way.
Personally- i get LASERED which hurts 10x more- sure it hurts but do you seriously want everyone to see your hair down there? My opinion is you should totaly do it and the hair won't grow back for a while. As for DIY or Salon- DIY might be very hard and messy but way less expensive. Doing it at a salon is expensive but they will do a better job and it will be quick.
someone gave me a homemade recipe used in remote foreign countrys to remove hair. I made it, then applied liberally to my privates. I put too much on and it ran everywhere! within a few seconds, it hardened. NO WAY i could yank that hunk out. It was like having a candy apple stuck between my legs for hours, yes, hours, cause i had to sit in a bath tub for hours waiting for it to dissolve. just make sure you get a reliable wax and for gosh sake, start small!
think about it ,omg it totally hurts i dont even know why u wanna do it, just try and pull one hair out then imagine the pain? good luck and Merry Chrustmas:)
It will hurt a little just remember when you rip the wax off you hold your skin tight like when you get your eyebrows waxed it hurts less when you hold the skin down tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment