Friday, January 22, 2010

How many ladies actually wax their bikini area? Do you do it at home or get it done at a salon?

How much does it cost and what exactly do they do?How many ladies actually wax their bikini area? Do you do it at home or get it done at a salon?
I think the majority of ladies in NAmerica wax or do something with their bikini area. I personally wouldn't recommend waxing at home, unless you have a huge tolerance for self inflicted pain. True that it's more private, and you can cry and whine like a baby all you want, no one's gonna know, but for really great results, I'd go to a professional, and get them to do it. They can do a better job, reach places you can't even see, and get all the hair out faster, and actually with a little less pain. Make sure they are trained properly though, cause if not, you might as well do it at home. Expect to pay between $30 and $50 for a session, depending on where you go. And, as was already mentioned, the hair should be about 1/2'; in length for the wax to work properly. They'll trim it if it's a little too long.


When you get it done professionally, they'll most likely use a hot wax, which can be fairly warm. Using a spatula, they'll spread it on the area (that was the part I found most painful), and using strips of cloth, rip out the hair by it's roots, thus eliminating the hair from that area, for about 1-1.5 weeks. As you get it done more and more, less hair will grow back, and what does come in will be finer. Theoretically, after years of consistantly doing it, the hair should cease to grow, or at least grow in so little that you only have to treat the area once or twice a year. But I don't do it religously, so I can't say if that's true or not. But it does seem to be coming in finer.


So there you go, that's my experience with it. Overall, I'd say go to a salon, pay them, and get it done professionally.How many ladies actually wax their bikini area? Do you do it at home or get it done at a salon?
what do you wax your bikini for
Salon. If you do it at home it may effect the out come. The salon people have the sterilized tools and are more experienced. If you do it your self you may find your self half way ripping off hair because it hurts trust me I know. So pay that extra $15 to have done professionally and know that every thing is ok.
Done in a salon for $25 -35.
i do it at home.
oh man, it hurt me so bad that ill never do it again...i had it done at a salon for $35...it made me realize how much i love my hair lol
I buy the waxing supplies at the drug store they are very effective
I use a razor and sensitive skin moisturizing cream....and a brand new blade everytime!!
salon for about 拢16.00
Do it at home,nair has a great product just for that and its less embarrising. $6 is all I paid.
Ladies, hair in these delicate areas are there for a reason. To protect. What's with all this waxing of the bikini area?
I shave my bikini area.
I have waxed my bikini line myself %26amp; had it done at a salon. Depending on where you live %26amp; the general cost of living will decide how much it will cost to have it done at a salon. But no big deal you can always call %26amp; ask the price before you make an appointment. I continue to do it at home now because it is less expensive %26amp; I can do it at my own convenience. I use a product which heats the wax %26amp; the roller attached to the container rolls the right amount of wax on the skin. Then you press the provided paper on the wax, hold the skin taut, %26amp; quickly rip the paper off the waxed area. Yes, it stings. There are ointments or lotions provided which you put on to relieve the sting. I wouldn't recommend going out in a bikini the same day you waxed because your skin may be red especially the first time you do it. Try it at home (if you want) about three days before you are going to be parading in a cute little two piece. Good Luck.
Salon and it very nice paperr panties and they can even do the brazilian for you mine is around 45 to 85 every 2 to 3 weeks
70% AT HOME %26amp; 30% AT SALON
  • makeup books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment