Friday, January 22, 2010

Would it be better to wax my eyebrows myself at home or get it done at a salon?

I usually pluck my eyebrows but I hate doing it.. so which is better?? I don't want to dish out a ton of money to get it done at a salon, but I might mess it up if I did it myself.. help please!Would it be better to wax my eyebrows myself at home or get it done at a salon?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO GET THEM DONE PROF!!! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!! A lot of times the hair does NOT grow back ....I am dealing with this now...My left brow will not grow back fully due to waxing myself..LOL not cool! It only cost around $8 to get them waxed prof....so worth it... Almost ALLLL nail salons have waxing...I get them done when I get my nails done....CHeap and they do a great job...Would it be better to wax my eyebrows myself at home or get it done at a salon?
You can probably do it at home just make sure you know what you are doing. To find where everything should be i recommend this video: http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson?blend=1%26amp;ob=4#p/search/0/JuGejNahDa0. You could also try threading....
go to a nail place and they will do it for 5 - 10 dolloers jst be very spacific on wht u wont i get them done all the time there and my eye brows are wht i like








here a pic of my eye brows.


http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/iiiluveuuu/melala.jpg
either watch a youtube tutorial on how to do it at home to get an idea of what it's like, or go to a salon first time and then do it at home after!





x
I did mine in a salon. It`s not that expensive, and they look really great. It doe sn`t hurt that much. My advice: do not do them by yourself because you can really mess up.





:D
do it in a salon


pluck them for now, save up and go to a salon





my mate did it herself and she looks awful
definately go to a salon it doesnt hurt as much and you know they have been trained to do it properly AND it saves you time x
2 d salon!!....
go to salon
i pay $6. im sure it's not that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment