Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would it be weird if I went into a salon and asked to get my back waxed.. considering I'm a girl..?

A person working in hair removal should NOT be freaked out over that. Seriously. If it's weird to ask for your back to be waxed then it should be even more weird to ask for a bikini wax.





Think about it.





Brazilian waxes too...a person is removing hair from your ********. Removing hair from a back should be NOTHING if they are comfortable with that.Would it be weird if I went into a salon and asked to get my back waxed.. considering I'm a girl..?
Not at all.Would it be weird if I went into a salon and asked to get my back waxed.. considering I'm a girl..?
Lol no. I know us girls are suppose to be perfect but we are not and some of us are just hairy...i would be one of those pale girls with dark hair haha. Its what they do and im sure tons of other girls do it too.....my aunt did
no its fine
No. People have hair everywhere. If the esthetician is weirded out by that, then he/she is in the wrong line of business.
no it wouldnt be weird at all.im sure the person whos giving you a waxing has done a back before, so its not weird
if people go to salons and get bikini waxes what makes you think getting your back waxed would be akward? lol. Trust me - they have seen it all
Nope not at all.
it is fine.
who cares u wanna do it then do it
It wouldn't be weird at all if you got your back waxed. Women get all sorts of things waxed every day, back included.

No comments:

Post a Comment