Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are there salons that do the bikini area shaving instead of the waxing for women?

Not many, but there are a few. I had it done a few times a couple of years ago, just to try something different.





It isn't worth it, though. Although you get a professional, very close shave, shaving just doesn't last long enough. I found that I had to go into the salon every two or three days on my way to work to keep myself smooth. Its also a bit nerve-wracking, having someone else working with a bare blade down there!





Frankly, if you're going to a salon to get rid of the hair down there, it's better just to get it waxed? If you can't face waxing, shave it yourself.Are there salons that do the bikini area shaving instead of the waxing for women?
ew gross. i hope not. anyways, why would you pay for that when you can do it yourself?Are there salons that do the bikini area shaving instead of the waxing for women?
i would think 100% no
not that I know of

No comments:

Post a Comment