Friday, January 22, 2010

I get ingrown hairs every time I shave my legs. :( Will getting them waxed at a salon prevent this?

I've never waxed before but will it reduce my chances of getting ingrown hairs compared to just shaving?? Also... I have kinda thick hairs on my legs so even immediately after I shave.. I can still feel stubble and even see black hairs in the pores.. I have sensitive skin though... is waxing right for me??I get ingrown hairs every time I shave my legs. :( Will getting them waxed at a salon prevent this?
no no no.


sure waxing lasts longer, but it hurts a lot, costs a lot and will hurt your skin if it is really sensitive. honest. the best thing is to just shave.





but if you must. just wax on a small portion of your leg (like your calf) and then see how it turns out. if you like the results go back and get the rest done.





waxing wont get out ingrown hairs...maybe it will? ive never heard of it. but if you heard it from the salon people i wouldnt trust it.





good luckI get ingrown hairs every time I shave my legs. :( Will getting them waxed at a salon prevent this?
no because waxing will pull the hair right out of the root you get ingrown hairs because your skin may be dry and at the same time the layer of skin is too thick or hard for the hair to push through keep your legs moisturized

No comments:

Post a Comment