Saturday, January 23, 2010

I went to a salon and got my eyebrows waxed ?

and that was a day ago and i have these bumps still and they wont go away u can kinda see them and i start school on wed





so i was wondering how to get ride of them by that time??I went to a salon and got my eyebrows waxed ?
Either proactive repair lotion or a little hydrocortizone cream. I went to a salon and got my eyebrows waxed ?
it could be regrowth of some sort or if it was your first time then that is probably skin irritation. how to get rid of it...i dont know a fast way you might just have to wait.
They will most likely go away on their own in another day or two. The skin is just temporarily irritated. You can try to use some lotion in the mean time.
It might just be a little irritated if it's your first time getting them waxed


(but redness or swelling should go away soon)
they will go away. dont mess with them. i get my eyebrows waxed all the time. they go away. but you can use witch hazel or alcohol on them!
use some aloe vera or vitamin e cream and they will clear up in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment